Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fun Fold Card

Have you made a Fun Fold Card?  I started to work on one, inked up my stamp and stamped away....
Oh my goodness, I couldn't get that stamp to take up the ink!  First thing I do is wash the stamp, check the ink pad for any thing sticking to it....  How that would happen to a brand new ink pad I do not know....  Than on went the "cheaters", really too a look at the stamp.  Now this is a new stamp set from Stampin' Up....  Awesomely Artistic!  I love this set.  The stamps are made to look artistic...  The dragonfly is not perfect,  The ferns are not perfect... the stamps are suppose to look imperfect!  That is why it is Awesomely Artistic!!  I know sometimes it just takes me a while to get it!

I have finished the card and I love it!  But, can not show it to you until this person receives it!

So have a wonderful night and I will see what I come up with tomorrow on a new project!

Take care,
Lynn
Samistic

No comments:

Post a Comment