Saturday, November 14, 2015

Topsy Turvey

Having had a migraine most of the day Friday, I went to bed fairly early 9:30 pm.  Anyone that knows me, know anything before midnight is early.

At 1:30 this morning, I found myself on my knees.  Now one would think that if a person is on their knees at the bed side that that person is saying their prayers and got there by choice.... wouldn't one think that?  But in my case never think the normal for me...  Nope I fell out of bed, how, I don't know. All I remember is in my dream I was climbing a very steep embankment, since I am not grace-full, I remember being on my knees trying desperately to climb to the top.  I remember that someone had a hold of my ankles and pull me backwards.  Now at that point my arms flared outward and I heard a crash, all of a sudden I heard Paul say, "Are you alright?"  Woke up at that point, and found that my nightstand had lost my light, my glass of ice tea, and my glasses!  I had fallen out of bed!  My feet were tangled up in my blanket!  At that point what can one do?  I burst out laughing!  No sense crying over spilled tea.  Right?  I didn't get hurt.  I can certainly clean up my mess later.  And there is Lilia looking down at me and most likely thinking why is Mom on the floor?  Of course I had to say it, you know what it is that I am about to say,  "I have fallen and I can't get up!"  Than I start laughing again...  Now at this point, I know I am not going to fall back to sleep because once one has done something amusing they are going to keep laughing!!  One always feels better after a good laugh!

Well, my friends, have a wee bit of a chuckle at my expense and have a wonderful weekend!

Take care,
Lynn
Samistic Cards

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the laugh. Hope are OK today. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn, I don't know what is going on. The bed is in the same direction as it was in Maine, so far I have fallen out of bed 3 times... It is crazy. I am leaving my tea on the dining room table so if I want a drink I go out to get it and go to the bathroom while out there. Medication hasn't changed, so not sure what is going on. I still laugh when it happens!

      Delete