Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pondering!

As I sit here and ponder, I notice that I have a lot of packing left to do!

Yes, it is final!  We are moving!  In 20 more days we will be on the road starting a new adventure.
We will be moving to Greensboro, NC.  We want to be nearer to our son and daughter-in-law.
Most likely we will see our daughter Nicole, more as when she goes on vacation she also heads south.

Paul and I in 46 years that we have been together, have always lived in Maine.  In our childhood, I know I have lived in Conn for a short time and he lived in Chicago for a short time.  Neither of us had ever thought we would move out of state.  Here we are getting the packing done and moving.
It has been a whirl wind, getting boxes, packing, taping, & labeling.  Yes, I said labeling....
The only boxes that do not need a label are the ones that say Stampin Up on them...  Those are what I am using for my Craft stuff.  You don't realize just how much you have till you start packing it.  This move I am not using bags like the last time.  We hope to be out of here early morning of Oct. 8th.
Once we are in our new apartment I will mail out our new address to those that would like it.

Have a wonderful fall week!

Lynn
Samistic Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment