Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Eye Have Had It!

For 3 days I have been dealing with my right eye feeling like a log was lodge in....  Not having a good time, trying to prep for 2nd Mini Album Class, for next week.

Called the eye doctor, he is in surgery, the office girl said, "Can you be here by 1pm?"  Yes, miss I can!  2 hour drive to see the eye doctor...  I have been going to this eye doctor for over 20 years, what is a 2 hour drive to see him.....  I see My doctor's partner, have a stitch popped from the surgery I had done last May.  No big deal...After he tried to get it, he tells me he can't get it.  beyond his expertise.  Can I come back in an hour to see my doctor.  You bet I can...not driving 2 hours to home and than go back to the hospital in the morning.  Not going to happen.  Paul, Lilia & I went to Subway for a sandwich.  Lilia, my service dog, did so well we stopped at the ice cream window conveniently located next to Subway and got her a doggy cone....soft serve with a doggy biscuit on top.  She was happy.  She loves ice cream!  Go back to the doctor's.  Numbs my eye and I can feel him going after the stitch.  Told him it was hurting, so he put more drops in. Took only a minute for him to remove the bothersome stitch!!  Eye feels good...at the moment....

Paul only wants to go home it is now 3 pm... After gassing the car up we head home.  Arrived at 5:30 pm and the phone rings at 5:45 pm.  The girl says to me, "tell me you are on the way here for class?"
Told her I thought the class was for the 24th...I am all mixed up now.  I would not be able to get there tonight.  My eye has come back from the land of happy numbness and it is not feeling so great... She is not happy.  Well, I am not happy either...  Class is a bust.  I have the kits all made up.  Life happens.

So that is how my day has gone so far...  Hope your day was much better!

Stay well & happy,

Till next time,

Lynn
Samistic Cards

1 comment:

  1. Guten Morgen...
    vielen Dank für das Lob und dein Interesse an meinem Blog.
    Ich arbeite schon seit vielen Jahren meine Gruss-Karten, und es ist immer noch eine Leidenschaft von mir.
    Es macht mir immer noch viel Spaß.
    Für deine Gesundheit gute Besserung und alles Liebe

    Herzlichst Sophie

    ReplyDelete