Wednesday, July 8, 2015

All packed up!

I have finally finished with getting everything all packed for the mini album class that I will be teaching tomorrow.  Hopefully I will find my eye glasses case that have disappeared this afternoon....  I at least know where my glasses are...  Not unusual for me to loose something without even leaving my chair!!
My next big project is a Stampin' Up workshop that will happen on July 25th!  My friend Alaska called and set up a date.  She asked if we could do something different than the old card standby...
We will be doing a Flip Top Card!  Will post it when I have one completed... Still working on that project...
Maybe at some point I can squeeze in some water coloring with my Distress Inks!  Have the Watercolor card-stock and the inks!  Now to find the time...

Have a wonderful week!  Till next time my friends!

Lynn
Samistic Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment